life

Monday, March 13, 2006

Kitties

So, I definately miss my kitties right now. I didn't realize that one could become attatched to something that quickly. I have only lived with them for 2 or 3 weeks total, but I feel as if they are a huge part of my life that has been taken away from me!

What causes this emotion to happen? Why do we miss things? What, exactly, is this emotion? Is it based on a sort of love? I don't know, and I thought of that while at work at 9:45 in the morning! AAh! I would say that I love my kitties, very much, but that is not what makes me miss them. I also would say that I love Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet, but I do not miss it. So it is not love that creates this emotion. I suppose one could say that living without something would make you miss it, but again, that is not true. I live without the constant annoyance of some people in high school, but I really do not miss that.

So, I guess I could say that I miss things becuase I love them, and am without them. That still doesn't work! I suppose its a certain type of love, not just love in general, but the topic of love is a whole nother topic (I hate the phrase a whole nother. It is one of the most nonsensical things I have ever said).

Things I miss right now:
My Kitties
My Bed
Certain People from Home
Parents
Carolin and Brad
Chanty and Lacey
Carol, Peggy, and my Grandparents
Grammy
The Simplicity of Childhood
Playing Good Russian Music
Not being Confused about various things
Spring/Summer/Fall
Security
much much more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home