life

Monday, March 06, 2006

Feelings

Do you ever wonder why we have feelings?

To quote Team America "feelings are feelings becuase we can't control them."

I don't agree completely, or at all in fact. I believe there is modulation in your feeling to some extent. Granted, one cannot completely control them, but it is possible to keep them to yourself enough to hinder their existance slightly.

I believe that, but it never seems to work. I still feel anger, love, fear, jealousy and the like towards people.

If only it would make sense.

1 Comments:

Blogger People, People, People. Life, Life, Life. said...

Well nicole, this hiding of feelings would still be because you are feeling something. Just because you "hide" them from others doesn't mean that they do not exist.

Feelings never make sense...emotions never make sense. And honestly, I'm glad they don't. Sometimes you can reason to a point why you feel someway, but when it comes down to it...

why do we feel?
I love you.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home