Life
So, life?
We have already talked about how happiness is why we continue living, in some strange obscure way right?
Well this was supposed to come shortly after the post about death, but I got slightly busy, so its not coming until now, which is 11:50 on March 12th.
Life, if you think about it, is truely amazing. I mean, we exist! The plants in Zachary's room exist. My gosh darn kitties exist!! How amazing is that?! It is unbelieveable how everything just works together to create life.
Anywya, the real part of life i was going to talk about was not the actual act of being alive, but rather what you do with your life. Lately, I have started taking different views on things, and its really hard to act on them, and I've been failing at it pretty miserably, but I've been trying. I have started to see how much you miss out when you don't act on your impulses. Take practicing for example. I get the desire to practice at such strange times, and I rarely do it at those times. I have so much other stuff to do, but the desire to practice makes me unable to do well at anything, besides practicing. When I do follow those urges to practice, I have amazing practice sessions, and get so much more accomplished. Another example; socializing. I have realized how much I dislike it when there is something that I feel that I really really want to do, and I end up staying away from it to do homework. I dont do my homework well, and I end up regretting my decision. There is always time to sight-read. I cant imagine my life without sight-reading on a regular basis. It is my relaxation and also, some social time! Yay.
Now that that was confusing and totally off topic, I will bring up another point, that is slightly related. Ok, so... not regretting things, and doing things that you know you would regret not doing later. That is the only way to actually enjoy life! You cant allow yourself to regret decisions you make. Eveything you do is done for a reason, and even thought aht reason might be awkward, or weird, or painful, or happy, or any other emotion known to man, it was done for a reason, which makes it something important, and should not be regretted. If you go through life regretting things that you do on a regular basis, are you going to be happy? I dont think so. Maybe you will, but honestly, regret is one of the worst feelings out there, and feeling it definately does not make me happy. I guess I dont know about you, but really, regret is horible. Sometimes its good to feel it when something you do shouldnt have been done, but, if you dont do whatever was regrettable, you wont have that problem. Anyway, moving along quickly.. you need to take time to do the things that you want to do. Relaxation, which usually accompanies the things I am implying is one of the most important things to mental health. Trust me, I know this.
I am actually doing this right now. I should be doing homework and practicing piano for my class tomorrow, but I am taking time to do something that I want to do, which is writing in this random thing. Sorry this post is so random, and that i have used the word random about 2523 times.
Live life doing what you want. If it is music, devote yourself completely, it is an amazing feeling. If it is eomthing else, do the same, becuase I am sure that it is just as amazing. Life life to the fullest, and dont regret anything. I know it sounds soooo cliche, but honestly, life would be so much better if people would take chances and live life day by day and stuff.
This isnt making sense, and I will most likely re-post this after some revisions later, but now, i sleep, because its what i feel is necessary!

1 Comments:
Heh, I would like to point out that I have only one plant in my room. Therefore, the phrase "The plants in Zachary's room exist" is false, effectively invalidating this entire post. Sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home